The Hot Child: A Case Series of Febrile Children
Global Virtual Grand Rounds July 21st 1800 to 1900 hrs
Join Paediatrician, Alexandra, in her webinar on the important topic of febrile children presenting in hospital.
Medical Innovation: Getting Started
Global Virtual Grand Rounds 24th June 1800-1900 hrs
Join Clinical Research Fellow, Will Bolton, on a very interesting webinar on medical technology – currently a very topical area!
The role of MSF during an epidemic
1. MSF: Who they are, how they work and the principles followed – Vickie
2. Typical MSF missions – Rosamund’s field experience – Rosamund
3. MSF dealing with a previous epidemic – Rosamund
4. MSF’s response to Covid-19: how has MSF adapted to help in different parts of the world – started by Vickie and then Rosamund will also talk about UK response activities
5. Q&As – Vickie and Rosamund”